The Graph Brand Assets
Welcome to The Graph’s brand assets hub. Here you'll find The Graph’s official logos, usage best practices, press resources and more.
Scroll and experience The Graph’s visual story at warp speed.
The Graph’s brand assets package contains variations of The Graph logo, official color palette, font recommendations, and image resources.
The Graph’s press kit contains a fuller range of resources for press outlets, including ecosystem and core dev logos, a boilerplate description, contributor bios and more.
For press inquiries, please contact [email protected]
The Graph’s official font is Euclid Circular A. When writing a heading, please use the Semibold font weight. For body copy, Regular font weight is best.
Euclid Circular AOfficial font
Web3 wizards on a complex quest, joyfully know The Graph serves data best.
Euclid Circular A is a paid font
Looking for a free alternative? It is acceptable to use Poppins when Euclid Circular A is unavailable.
The below images are free-to-use in community designs, though their usage does not infer any collaboration, partnership, or endorsement.
Brand name stylization
For a comprehensive guide on best practices writing about The Graph, please consult the ecosystem’s helpful resource: The Graph’s Style Guide.
- Capitalize each first letter of The Graph in all instances
- Capitalize The Graph Network when referring to the decentralized network
- Always retain “The” when naming “The Graph” or “The Graph Network”
- Use partial names for The Graph (such as Graph or Graph Network)
- Use “protocol” as part of the name (i.e., don't refer to it as The Graph Protocol)
- Refer to The Graph by its token name (GRT)