Managing > Deprecating a Subgraph
Deprecating a Subgraph
So you'd like to deprecate your subgraph on The Graph Explorer. You've come to the right place! Follow the steps below:
- Visit the contract address here
SubgraphIDas your argument.
- Voilà! Your subgraph will no longer show up on searches on The Graph Explorer.
Please note the following:
deprecateSubgraphfunction should be called by the owner's wallet.
- Curators will not be able to signal on the subgraph anymore.
- Curators that already signaled on the subgraph will be able to withdraw their signal at an average share price.
- Deprecated subgraphs will be indicated with an error message.
If you interacted with the deprecated subgraph, you'll be able to find it in your user profile under the "Subgraphs", "Indexing", or "Curating" tab, respectively.