Learn about The Graph, a decentralized protocol for indexing and querying data from blockchains.
- About The GraphLearn more about The Graph
- Quick StartJump in and start with The Graph
- Developer FAQsFrequently asked questions
- Query from an ApplicationLearn to query from an application
- Create a SubgraphUse Studio to create subgraphs
- Migrate from Hosted ServiceMigrating subgraphs to The Graph Network
Learn about The Graph's network roles.
Create a subgraph or use existing subgraphs in a dapp
Operate a node to index data and serve queries
Organize data by signaling on subgraphs
Secure the network by delegating GRT to Indexers
Create, manage and publish subgraphs and API keys
Explore subgraphs and interact with the protocol
Create and explore subgraphs on the Hosted Service
The Graph supports the following networks on The Graph Network and the Hosted Service.